TM/SM & ©
YOUR ADVOCATE LAW ACADEMY
Call on 9677005212 / 9444587777
CHRISTIAN PEACE ARBITRATION IN INDIA with a lot of New and Untaught Tchniques(CPAI)
(9.00 am – 6.00 pm)
(5 STAR HOTEL)
PREVIOUS SEMINAR AT HOTEL RADHA PARK INN, VADAPALANI, & at a Church at Selaiyur CHENNAI- A GLIMPSE for quick view with the Topics as follows:
1. THE BIBLICAL DEFINITIONS OF RELIGION,EDUCATION, SPIRITUALITY, PEACE,ARBITRATION & ADRS AS A MULTI-OPTION PROGRAM FROM ITS ROOT
2. ARBITRATION LAWS, AMENDMENTS TO THE 1996 ACT & MARTUCHADDA THANI NADUVAR RULES ( RULES FORMED & REGISTERED U/S 19(2) OF THE 1996 ACT),RECOMMENDATIONS TO THE LAW COMMISSION ON CHRISTIAN MARRIAGE & DIVORCE LAWS
3. THIRUKKURAL'S PROCEDURAL RULES FOR ARBITRATION IN BRIEF
4. ADRS PRACTITIONERS PRIVILEGES IN THE LAW- CRIMINAL & CIVIL
5. THE BIBLE'S VIEW ON ARBITRATION & LAW'S DEFINITION OF CHRISTIANITY
6. CHRISTIAN FAMILY LAWS & MARRIAGES' PREVENTION, PROTECTION & SETTLEMENT AT A MAXIMUM VIA ARBITRATION & INDIAN CONTRACT ACTS ( a separate Seminar for College faculty /& Students in different categories, entitled: Protected Marriage
7. CHURCHES, THE BIBLE & THE EXTENT TO WHICH THE FOLLOWING WORKS IN A CHRISTIAN FAMILY LAW a) Negotiation,b) Mediation,c) Conciliation,d) Arbitration.
8. THE POPE AS THE WORLD'S GREATEST ARBITRATOR FOR CATHOLIC CHURCHES ALL OVER THE WORLD & HOW OTHER CHURCHES ARE MONITORED
9. THE DIRE NECESSITY OF CHURCH ARBITRATORS FOR THE CHURCHES
10. COSMIC LAWS-MICRO & MACRO
11. THREE OF THE QAP
12. "EARLY NEUTRAL EVALUATION IN ARBITRATION"
Pictures of Madras High Court Advocate Seniors / Rtd. Judge/s participating in the Previous Seminars By Dr.R. Stephen Louie)
( A Separate topic covered where even those interested like Advocates may participate on the Day as per Rules and Payment of Rs. 25000/ only)
a) Differences between Examination,( CPC,1908-Order-10),Inspection ( CPC,1908,Order-11) and Evaluation ( as per Section 89 of CPC,1908)
b) Definitions of Neutral, Valuation, Evaluation & Expertise
c) Spiritual, Psychological & Legal Methods & Techniques especially the 'Human Analysis'©
d) Applicable Laws & Case Laws
e) Use of Language in ENE ( How Phonetics,Diplomacy,Grammar,Figures are used for ENE)
f) Use of Agreements such as ipso facto, sub silentio
13. HOW 'CURE' & HONOUR are NECESSARY FOR THE ARDS PRACTITIONERS
14.HON. DOCTORATE & THE CHURCH & THE BIBLE
15. ONE OF THE QAPs
16.CHRISTIAN DOCTRINE ON THE HONORARY DOCTORATE
17.CERTIFICATES ISSUANCE & CONVOCATION FOR DOCTORATE
NB: Everyday Either Practical Tests/ QAP or Moot-Court will be also there
Please highlight one of the following Christian stakeholder groups in which you would like to be registered:
Rs. 70,000/ ( for S.T. exempted cases-for details mail: email@example.com ) till 15th March 2014
Rs. 75,000/ after the Date till 31st of March 2014
Rs. 80,000/ after the Date till 30th of April 2014
International Candidates may contact for details if there is any impediment in transfer of Payment.
Concession to Students doing Christian Studies , those doing Charity work,whose monthly turn over is below Rs. Ten Lakhs in the Previous Year and who are paying Tax regularly, and Other eligible People-contact via mail
10 % CONCESSION FOR CPEACE MEMBERS
07% Concession for anyone,who was offered "CLD" in the previous seminars
05% CONCESSION FOR OTHERS CERTIFIED BY THE AUTHOR in Other Seminars/Classes whether for FREE / on Payment
Some waiver in payment can be considered at the discretion of the Author for any specially eligible candidate.This may be communicated via email .
The following event is free of charge for those who want to know WHAT IS WHAT about the Main Event. But this is not a right to be claimed but a privilege to be requested and may be offered as per the Schedule and Time decided EITHER AS A SEMINAR OR AS A ONE TO ONE DISCUSSION.
NB: A little change or alteration may occur according to the circumstances/necessity. Howbeit the topics will be covered for the participants' understanding.
TOPIC: ADVANTAGES & PRIVILEGES OF INTERNATIONAL ARBITRATION WITH ITS RELEVANCE IN INDIA
SEMINAR VENUE: ICSA, 107, PANTHEON ROAD, EGMORE, CHNNAI-08
DISCUSSION VENUE: OFFICE OF DR.R. STEPHEN LOUIE,NO.7, VANNIER STREET, CHENNAI-01
DATE & tIME: AS PER THE BATCHES ALLOTTED ( INTIMATED VIA EMAIL)
Bank-account Name: BMMIC Arbitrators University
IFS CODE: IDIB000M157
CBS CODE: 01632
1. On receipt of the payment we will be sending you all the materials as an Online Link for your convenience first.
2. Print Materials will also be supplied for certain subjects during the 3 Day Seminar.
3. Seminar will consist of many features for imparting all aspects of the Master Class, including Practical Tests, Moot-Court and other possible aspects of practice as an ADRS Practitioner
4. On being admitted on payment classes will commence online via email / face book / blogs/ sites or whatever other easier ways convenient
5. An Email ID is a prerequisite for online classes and better if Facebook a/c is used for study purposes.
6.Anyone receiving this Email / SMS may send in his profile with the Application Form herein separately for Hon.Doctorate. But consideration cannot be disputed as the discretion of the Author is final in this matter also.
7.If interested the Doctoral Certificate may be demanded post seminar in advance to Convocation
8. The Details of your Payment as described in the Payment Column have to be intimated via your email and the email will be used for sending other Private Online Links by us.
9. Other Details will be intimated then and there as and when required as a part of this schedule.
10. Other Details shall be included in this area later .
ஆர்பிட்ரெயசென் - /ARBITRATION FOR CHRISTAIN LAWYERS/ ADVOCATES-